Friday, February 15, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 6

Day 36: Me, Starbucks, Target...happy place.


Day 37: my handsome boys at dinner


Day 38: While packing, I opened up the box that has my wedding dress preserved.  It's hard to believe it's been 9 years!


Day 39: My sweet friend Narci dropped off goodies for my kids to keep them entertained while I packed.  Sweet, sweet friend!


Day 40: We stopped for a Starbucks break while moving the first wave of stuff out of our house.  Chores are more tolerable when I'm highly caffeinated! 


Day 41: Sunday afternoon snuggles with my girl


Day 42: I was on TV that day...in case you didn't know ;).

Follow me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama or click here to see where else you can find me. 

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I loved seeing you on tv! You should start an advice column honestly! The whole time I was thinking I hope I am just as great of a big sister as you are!!! :)
    Happy Moving!!!!
    (Can not wait to see how you decorate!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower of your blog! Love love love your posts! I'm following Sean's Bachelor season so its so fun to read about your behind the scenes tid-bits! Can't wait to hear more about the show once it airs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee makes everything better for me too : ) I have recently discovered your blog and I am loving it!!

    Courtney @ Simply Selman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower of your blog! Just came across it this week! Love to see your support for K-State! I live in KS and was there when Sean was there playing! I have some friends that played with him...Ted Sims and Russ Vanover! Don't know if you know them or not?! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! :) So excited to follow along! Whoever thought of putting a Starbucks in Target was pure genius! I can't ever go into Target without stopping to get a drink before I shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, loving the #shayeveryday posts, Miss Shay! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Mama's Family blog! I'm so glad you've stopped by to say hi!! I love sweet and happy comments...because this blog is about my family and personal life. If you have something ugly to say, don't bother...I'm not going to read it (or publish it!). I moderate all comments, just enter it in one time and I'll get it. It won't appear immediately!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...