Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me :)

October 25 was my 31st birthday :).  It was such a special day...one of the very best.  I will blog all about that later...
Lucky me, we celebrated at my mom and dad's house on Saturday and I was able to have another special day.  I just love my family.  Love them!
 
Me and sweet Paisley!  I so wish her parents would just give her to me.  I would take her home and raise her as my own in an instant!
 

My hubby!  XOXO
 

Brooke and Me
 

The 3 cousins...they are so much fun together!
 

Smith and K were making their silly faces...Paisley was totally amused!
 

Crazy kids!
 

Paisley has had enough!
 

Kisses for their baby cousin
 

Brooke and Aunt Pam
 

 
 

 
 

My cousins :)
 

My sweet P.
 
I am so blessed and grateful for my family.  I had both sets of grandparents there, cousins, and aunt and uncle...lots of love.  I was just missing one person...but I know he loves me too and wishes he had been there :).
 


11 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Loved the pics of the cousins..big and small! You're fam is just too precious!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday! Do you mind sharing what watch you are wearing? Thanks!

Maureen W. (Maryland) said...

Looks like it was a sweet party for a sweet lady! PS - From my experience people are usually pretty stingy when it comes to giving away their kids :)

Rikki said...

You look sooooo happy and sooooo pretty! I know you had a wonderful time with your family!
And yes I know who you are missing, and we Bachelor fans can't wait till that boy's sweet face returns to the television screen. In the meantime, we can just gaze upon Smith, who is almost Uncle Seanie's clone!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Hi Dawn!
I am wearing a yellow waffle henley from Gap with a yellow and white stripe Gap tank underneath and Paige skinny jeans. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Jenna said...

Celebrating with family is my favorite way to spend a birthday, too! Great pictures! I agree with Dawn—I’d love to know about your watch! It’s so pretty! Your boots are pretty great, too! ;)

Aubs said...

So glad you had a great celebration w/ your family! I bet its got to be so hard to not be able to see that "one missing person"! ;) And i can't wait to hear about your super special day!! =)

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looked like you had a wonderful day!

Britt said...

Happy Birthday! This is a random question, but I was wondering where you found the headband that Kensington is wearing in her picture on your sidebar ?Thanks!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Hi Britt! My friend Narci (the photographer) bought it for that shoot. I will ask her and let you know!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

You have gorgeous hair! I love your hairstyle in these pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...