Saturday, July 2, 2011

2 Houston 4 Boston

Yesterday, was a super fun, very special day for me.  My sweet hubby stayed at home with the kiddos so that I could go to Houston and see the Red Sox play the Astros.  And to top it off, my mom came too :).  (My mom isn't really a baseball fan but she is a fan of shopping...which we did beforehand).  We left Dallas at 8:45 and drove to Huntsville for lunch at a really cute cafe.
 My dad and me :)

 Then, we arrived in Houston around 1:30 for some shopping and cupcakes!  This is Crave Bakery where they have THE BEST cupcakes.  I was in sugar heaven!

 Can we say yum?  German chocolate cupcakes!

 Mom and I at Crave

 After several hours of shopping, we headed over to see the Sox play.  I was super excited about our game but got even more excited when I realized the baseball stadium was indoors!!!!  I was totally willing to sit out in the Houston heat on July 1 but to be in the A/C...how cool is that?! :)

 My dad and I before the game.  I just love my dad...and I really love my Red Sox!

I got back home at 3:00 AM.  Thank you Mom and Dad for such a fun day!  And thank you Andrew for being the best dad and husband ever!  I love you all!

And thank you Red Sox for winning :).  That was the best part!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Mama's Family blog! I'm so glad you've stopped by to say hi!! I love sweet and happy comments...because this blog is about my family and personal life. If you have something ugly to say, don't bother...I'm not going to read it (or publish it!). I moderate all comments, just enter it in one time and I'll get it. It won't appear immediately!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...