So, today is January 13...I would love to have the baby today. In fact, I couldn't think of any better day than on the 13th...you see, I believe in the power of my lucky number 13.
13 has always been my lucky number. I can't remember not thinking it was MY number. Here are some stats:
1. The only thing I ever wanted in high school was to be an officer on our dance team. When auditions came around, they lined us up in alphabetical order and I was number 13. Not only did I make it, I was the first sophomore in school history to be First Lieutenant of the dance team...lucky number 13.
2. Andrew and I both graduated college on December 13 (him from Kansas State, me from the University of North Texas).
3. Andrew and I were married on March 13
4. When I married Andrew, his last name gave me 13 letters in my name...SHAY LYNN SHULL...I had to marry a boy with a five letter last name to make that happen.
5. My brother was number 13 when he played college football.
6. When we saw Tulip for the first time, I asked the breeder when this 7 week old puppy was born, she said February 13.
7. It took me 13 months to finally get pregnant with Kensington.
8. Guess what hole on the golf course our house is backed up to...well the 12th but that's awfully darn close :)
So, as you can see, 13 has been good to me all of these years...will luck strike again today???